Successful print jobs always begin with the proper design and pre-press systems. At Sherwood Design & Print, we minimize delays in the print workflow with the use of the latest in pre-press technology. Our trade print shop accepts most file formats in both PC and MAC.
- PC and Mac computers
- Most file formats accepted
- Agfa Computer to Metal Plate, Star Proof with Epson 9600
- Digital Proof & Poster
- PDF Workflow
Digital Printing with Xerox iGen150
Keeping with today’s fast-paced environment is not an easy task. Sherwood Design & Print is the first trade print facility in North America to install the new i-Gen 150 digital press, enabling rapid production turnaround times. With over 9000 impressions per hour, we drastically reduce production times and enable our clients to receive rush jobs without incurring significant additional costs.
- World’s Largest Digital Production Press with max. sheet size of 14.33 x 26″ and 9,000 impressions per hour.
- 16 lb Bond to 18 pt. Cover Stock.
- Various Media available.
- Variable Data / Image Printing
Xerox DocuColour 250
Whether it’s for brochures or sell sheets, we provide you with the equipment to deliver colored outputs, in record time.
- Digital colour printing up to 13 x 19″ up to 12.Pt. Cover and up to 3000 copies per hour
Heidelberg Press Five Colour with Coater Speedmaster SM 74
- 20 x 29″ Sheet with perfection 4/1
- Inline Aqueous Coating
- Alcohol-free Technology
- 15,000 Sheets per hour
- Onion Skin to 24pt Board printing capability
Two Colour Ryobi 3302 H
- True Two Colour Press with Sheet size up to 12 x 18
Offline Coater (UV & Aqueous Coater)
At Sherwood Design & Print, we provide a wide range of finishing options that enable our clients to custom design a look that sets their product apart from the rest.
- Can add a real shine to any printed job using UV Coating, Gloss/Matt Aqueous Coating
- Sheet size from 4 x 6″ to 28 x 40″
- We can also treat the sheet for Indigo Presses
Custom shapes, layouts and designs are part of every brand identity. Our trade printing services utilize the very best technology in finishing from the custom die, to folding and packaging, allowing our clients to achieve a unique presentation, cost-effectively.
- Heidelberg Cylinder Die Cutter, with sheet size up to 21 x 29″. This press can give any shape to your job using custom die
- Heidelberg Platen Press, best for the scoring, perforation, numbering, die cutting. 10 x 15″ Sheet size
Kongsberg i-XL-20 Digital Die Cutting Machine
Programmable with MGE i-cut vision system (no tooling required) Ideal for samples, prototypes & low volume runs.
- Maximum cutting area is 66″ x 50″
- Automatic roll feeding capability. 65″ maximum width with infinite length.
- Capable of cutting, routing, engraving and creasing.
- Highly accurate registration with image compensation/distortion
* to a maximum of 1″ thickness
Small details are often missed as sometimes the most crucial components to a print job. Sherwood Design & Print provides a wide variety of high-quality binding, and stitching options, that ensure product durability.
- Two Programmable Polar Cutters
- MBO Right Angle Folder
- Two Bostich stitches
- Cerlox, Coil, Comb Binding
- Duplo Slitter, Cutter, Scoring Machine
- Concept to finish
- Committed to Excellent
- Flexibility of Media
- Competitive pricing
- Trade Printing Services
- Quick quotes
- Large file upload
- Technical assistance to prepare the right file for printing
- Variable Printing
- Proof on the actual stock
- All services under one roof
- Brokers account Protected-Guaranteed
- Extended Hours of operation
- Dealer / Broker program
- Online Ordering